STEPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL
Your on arrival visa will be approved by the Immigration Department of Vietnam and we have the legal function in processing entry visa for passengers from all countries over the world. Online application for a visa from our website is fully legitimate and we ensure that 100% passengers will be received entry visa to Vietnam easily by approval letters which we deal with the Immigration Department and send result legal back to you by email. Here are steps how to apply your Vietnam visa on our website:
1. FILL OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE
– Go to Application form and fill in the secure online application form.
– By proceeding to apply online with our website. We comply with Data Protection Act and assure that this data will only be used to process your application. In this step, you are required to enter the exactly personal information of the applicant(s). Ex: Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Entry of arrival (airport), Vietnam visa length.
2. GET CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS
– Click next step for review all information. On this step you should double check your information to make sure that all are correct. If you find your down something wrong information, please click “BACK” for correcting before deciding to make payment.
– You can make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee
3. GET YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED
– We shall automatically process approval letter and send the result back to your email on the bookings as processing time (working time):
+ Normal service (Guaranteed 2 working days)
+ Urgent service (Guaranteed 4-8 hours)
+ Emergency service (Within 30 minutes)
+ Immediately service case in Time off, Sat, Sun or Holidays
– When you received the visa approval letter, please continue by doing these following steps:
+ Print out the visa approval letter, application form entry and exit which we sent to your email by JPG or PDF.
+ Bring passport, two pictures (4×6 cm) and stamping fee in cash (25 USD/person for single entry, or 65 USD – 95 USD – 135USD/person for multiple visa entries).
On arrival at International Airports in Vietnam (Tan Son Nhat, Noi Bai or Da Nang), please show all things that you have prepared to Immigration Department Officers at Landing visa area, pay the stamp fee and get stamp visa on your passport.
In addition request, we offer EXTRA SERVICES to help processing your visa application trouble-free. To avoid wasting your time standing in a long queue, you should consider using our Fast-Track service and VIP Express service.